How to date an entrepreneur (Plus: The number one SEO tip to skyrocket your brand)
Posted by on / 0 Comments
With so many SEO strategies and ideas out there, how do you know which strategy is the one you should spend your effort on? In this episode of Marketing School Live, Neil Patel and Eric Siu share their thoughts on why the top two tactics for increasing your SEO is through content and links. If you spend your time focusing on publishing new content consistently and consistently updating and optimizing your pages for keywords, you will be able to increase your search ranking.
In Part 2 of this episode, Neil and Eric reveal their philosophies on dating and business. How do entrepreneurs juggle romance? The two secrets Neil and Eric share in this episode revolve around finding a partner who also works. If you’re an entrepreneur, look for a partner who shares your same work ethic.
Neil Patel and Eric Siu are live on the main stage at the Marketing School Live event answering the question, “What is the number one SEO tip?”
Tune in for more marketing advice every Friday as we release more episodes.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Please watch: “What gets measured gets ____? How to use metrics to boost performance”