Transitioning from freelancer to CEO: When do you stop doing and start delegating?
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Are you a side-hustler who’s used to doing everything on your own? Are you getting buried in tasks and looking for the secret to start delegating your workload off? In this video Eric Siu shares his formula to become a CEO rather than an employee. What mindset shift is necessary to start freeing up your time? How do you find the budget to make the transition happen? What resources can you use to work smarter and not harder?
The number one strategy to grow your business is not learning to hustle harder, it’s to hustle smarter.
Check out this video to learn some strategies and methodologies to become a CEO and delegate effectively. This is part of one of the playlist series on how to start a digital marketing agency.
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere