TOP 10 MOVING TIPS | Brittany Balyn
OPEN FOR LIST OF TIPS
—- 10 MOVING TIPS —-
1. Memorize your new address.
2. Sell excess clothes/items a month before moving.
3. Pack clothing on hangers.
4. Organize your mess, and know exactly what you should bring or buy with the help of organizational apps.
5. A week before call all utilities and tell them the day you move to switch, stop, or start service. (Electric, gas, water, trash, internet, cable) Don’t forget to return your router!
6. Set up a change of address.
7. Check the walkscore or yelp your new address.
8. Know where the essential places are. (Grocery store, bank, pet store).
9. Have cash on hand.
10. Pack a duffle bag full of essentials.
Bonus: Grocery Stores give away free boxes in the AM.
—- SOCIAL MEDIA INFO —-
MUTTAEFFIN VLOG CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG5Ybj5hlI4
This video features my honest opinions, and personal tips & tricks. Snupps collaborated on this video with me. I would never feature or talk a about a product I don’t personally use or believe in.