The 2 minute guide to making new habits stick
Posted by on / 0 Comments
How long does it take to build a new habit? In this 2 minute video Eric Siu shares success tips on how to start a healthy habit and advice to form new habits. The secret to form a new habit is all in the concept of tiny habits. If you look at the daily habits of successful people and entrepreneur habits in general, you’ll discover that everything is about steady consistent small actions.
If you’re looking for how to get a new routine fast, the best way is to start with tiny habits.
For more performance and productivity tips check out this playlist to share insight on how to reach your goals: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CaLhhWim41s&index=2&list=PLWSSOx1A_2vXaV0qgs5AqYYTiuNv4gspL
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu