Small Business SEO Tips – 10 Things Your Business Website Should Be Doing
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Small Business SEO Tips – 10 Things Your Business Website Should Be Doing To Dominate In Google
LINKS FROM THE VIDEO
Free Google Mobile Test: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/
Free Google PageSpeed Test:
Competitive Analysis Tool: https://www.semrush.com/
Website Links Tool: https://ahrefs.com/
You need a website that:
1. Is mobile friendly
2. Loads quickly
3. Is listed in business directories
4. Is listed on the top social media sites
5. Outperforms your competitors
6. Is optimized correctly
7. Uses embedded video
8. Has clear contact information
9. Uses testimonials
10. Has links from other websites
NEED ANY HELP?
If you noticed your website isn’t setup as effectively as it could be based on the previous slides, don’t worry. We are able to help you fix any of these issues – or you can tackle them alone. Getting clients on Page 1 of Google using the information here has been proven time and time again.
WHY TRUST US?
– We are focused on results.
– We have over 9 years of SEO experience.
– We have a lot of happy client testimonials.
– We stay updated on Google algorithm changes.
– We invest in our own online marketing training to ensure we understand upcoming changes.
– We know how to rank!
Hopefully these small business SEO tips were helpful for you. This information is relevant for ALL small businesses, regardless of your industry. If you have any questions, please let us know.