Separating fact from fiction in a cross-device world
Posted by on / 0 Comments
If you ask digital marketers what content is proving best for ROI, you’ll probably find a fairly even split of answers between video, long form and short form articles. Now, the scary bit. If you ask them what that answer is based on, more often than not you’ll find it’s the result of opinion or gut feeling. Of course, there’s nothing wrong with this. Most of us have a good idea of what our audience broadly is looking for.
However, it makes the next set of questions really difficult to answer:
– Do I need to be creating more videos, or more long form articles?
– Are infographics a waste of time?
– Do I have the right mix of content for my audience or could I be serving them even better?
Added to this, there are many well-intentioned bloggers eager to share their best practice ideas, which can lead to truths, half-truths and sometimes pure myth. But how can we separate fact from fiction?
In this webinar, we’ll explore how analytics can be used to debunk myths and really inform marketing intelligence. We’ll do this by analysing real live data against some of the common hypotheses, such as:
– Long form articles are more engaging than short form
– Videos are the most efficient form of content
– Infographics are expensive and least effective for driving content marketing ROI
In this webinar, we’ll explore how to link content to ROI and how to optimise ROI in a world where content has to reach a cross-device audience. Learn some top tips for how to plan a really rewarding content marketing strategy.