Mobile Advertising Exam 2016 – Google Adwords Certification Exam Guide
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Google Adwords Mobile Advertising Certification Exam Guide – 69 Questions with Correct Answers for Practice.
Get the Correct Answers for Mobile Advertising Exams mentioned below Questions:
1. A(n) ____ gives your app users the ability to open your app directly from other apps by clicking a link.
2. Setting up Mobile App Analytics requires:
3. Which flexible bid strategy might help improve the chances that your ad gets to the top of the page?
4. What is lightbox ads
5. A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
6. Which of the following is true about apps
7. Define Viewable impression
8. The Mobile App Analytics Behavior reports give you data about:
9. To understand the full value of mobile, you must take into account:
10. Where can app ads run?
11. iOS app conversion tracking cannot be set up using:
12. An advertiser with stores throughout the country could use Location Extension Targeting to:
13. The path to conversion on mobile is not the same as on desktop or tablet due to ALL of the following EXCEPT:
14. When should an advertiser use an app extension instead of an app promotion ad?
15. If your campaign is running on the Display Network, your ads:
16. According to a Nielsen study, what percentage of purchase-related conversions happened within an hour of the mobile searches that initiated them?
17. Which of the following is the main reason an app advertiser would want to use a 3rd party conversion tracking company
18. Automatic bidding is ideal for advertisers who:
19. You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
20. Which of the following is a way for an advertiser to monetize their app?
21. App remarketing allows you to target people who:
22. To re-engage the user with an app, use the following strategies:
23. iOS App Install confirmation is a feedback mechanism which enables customers to receive confirmation from Google every time an iOS app install event can be attributed to an AdWords ad click or view. Why would an advertiser use this solution?
24. To find the right mobile bid, you would calculate:
25. ________ is a tool that can show you what happens after a customer clicks on your ads; whether they made a purchase, downloaded an app, or called your business.
26. Showing your ads on top of the mobile page in search results is beneficial because:
27. With YouTube Mastheads you can get 100% share of voice, not just on the desktop YouTube site, but also across screens with:
28. Auto exclusions allow:
29. When you use a flexible bid strategy, it will automatically optimize your bids based on
30. An app developer might use remarketing if they wanted to promote a paid version of their game to all users of the free version who reached Level 10 of the game.
Watch the video for more Questions and Answers of Google Mobile Advertising Exam.