Live Cold Calling For Digital Marketing Clients (Closed My First Call)
Posted by on / 0 Comments
This is my first video where I dive into some live cold calling to local businesses in LA.
I lucked out and booked a meeting on my first call!
1. Don’t send an email.
2. Offer two time slots for a meeting.
3. Try to sound like yourself and not a snake-oil salesman. Pretend like you are talking to your best friend.
4. Research the business beforehand – make sure you can mention a few things about them or their digital marketing.
5. Do not leave a message with the gatekeeper! It will most likely be ignored and can potentially prevent you from calling back.
6. Ask if they have other businesses, you never know.
7. Use a script
Call #1: 1:40
Call #2: 9:48
Subscribe if you want to see my future videos and follow my journey!