How To Rank High On Google – 10 SEO Tips
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Watch this video to learn 10 SEO tips on how to rank high on Google.
Every page you get ranking is like a little employee working for you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for free!
Focus on 1 keyword, 1 page, 1 focus/call-to-action
Tips Covered in Video:
1) keyword in URL
2) Keyword as first part of the Title Tag
3) Keyword in 1st page headline (H1)
4) Keyword in content (less than 1% is ideal, don’t stuff it, write freely for usability, not SEO) & the more content on the page the better AS LONG AS it drives VALUE, looks good (beautified) and is relevant. Shoot for 2000+ words of super valuable and original content.
5) Relevant and compelling call to action (CTA)
6) Relevant and educational video
7) Add fresh/new content over time (recent blog posts / monster page)
8) Site architecture, supporting content/links (links from relevant content/posts/pages/off-site links). Think of your page as the plant and it’s root system is the supporting pages, posts and sites linking to that page feeding it with link juice and pointing google to that page and saying, hey google, that is the mother ship, you need to rank that beast high.
9) Add link from main navigation
10) Drive paid traffic from google & social (social proof)
Conclusion – Thanks for watching. If you found this content helpful please take a second and like, share and comment. Also make sure to follow us for more great content just like this down the road or text “marketing” to 39970 to opt into our weekly marketing tip text messages. Happy marketing!
Marketing 360® is the #1 Marketing Platform® for Small Business. It has everything you need from design, to marketing, to CRM. Powered by Madwire® – voted one of the Nation’s Best Places to Work by Glassdoor in 2016 & 2017!
Marketing 360® Website: https://www.marketing360.com/
Madwire® Website: https://www.madwire.com/