How to earn your first 100 sales on a digital product (before you build it!)
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Have you been thinking about creating an information product? Watch this before you get started! In this guide to selling info products, Neil Patel and Eric Siu reveal marketing strategies for digital course creation that can save you loads of money and countless hours of labor! The secret is in how to validate your online course. Before you get initial sales on digital products, it’s critical to test and survey your community to see if people actually want to buy it.
At his entrepreneur event where Neil and Eric host the Marketing School Podcast live, Neil shares some big secrets from some of his courses that didn’t sell, and how you can learn from his advice and create information products that people want to buy.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu