Google SEO Guide: 6 tips on how to create good quality backlinks
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Google SEO Guide: 6 tips on how to create good quality backlinks – SEO Tips – call us on 703-342-6883.
6 Qualities of a good backlink.
Internet marketers cannot emphasize enough on how critical it is to create backlinks to your small business website to help improve its search engine rankings. However it is equally important to know what a good quality backlink is so that you maximize the time and energy it takes to create one.
A good backlink should have the following features:
1. It should be from a page or site with high page rank.
If you can get backlinks from a PR4 site and above, that is an excellent backlink. Page rank 2 and 3 sites are more common on the internet so a backlink from these sites is not bad either. Page rank 0 and 1 site have less value backlinks but including them in your backlink campaign is better than having no backlinks at all. Remember that a single backlink of Page rank 1 is better than two backlinks of page rank 0 o always aim for backlinks from higher page rank sites.
2. It should have the correct anchor text based on proper keyword research.
For example if you operate a golf shop in Maine, you should target the following keywords — “golf shop in Maine”, then use the keywords as the anchor text for majority of your backlinks. The anchor text is that clickable text that contains a hyper link to your URL.
3. It should be a long term stable link meaning that the chances of the backlink being deleted should be slim to none.
Try to focus on creating backlinks that will not be easily removed by blog owners/editors such as those obtained from web 2.0 sites, article directories, blog networks, guest blogging and profile links. The riskier type of backlinks such as blog commenting and signature links should be approached with more caution and tact as these are the most vulnerable.
4. A good backlink should be a contextual backlink.
This is the type of backlink that is surrounded by text content such as in the middle of an article. This type of backlink is more powerful than those that appear on the side bar or footer, so try to use back linking methods that capitalize on this.
5. A good backlink should be on an ethical website rather than a dubious one that has gambling, pornographic, illegal or spam infested sites. The search engines do pay attention to the sources of your backlinks and will either penalize or reward you depending on the quality of the source website.
6. Finally a good quality backlink should be from an actively used site that has fresh content added on a weekly basis as opposed to a dormant site. Having your backlinks on active sites means that the search engines will quickly find those backlinks because those sites regularly get crawled and indexed by the search engines.
Following these 6 Tips on How to create Good Quality Backlinks, will help your website rank on google.
Here are other SEO tips videos where you can find on my channel:
1. Google SEO Guide: 4 tips on how to choose or create backlinks- http://youtu.be/i5cmQ04J4LI
2. Google SEO Guide: 5 tips on how to choose your local business domain name- http://youtu.be/u_T-h2l5asI
3. Google SEO Guide: 6 tiips on how to create good quality backlinks- http://youtu.be/3CPGZ1WB7NE
4. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create .edu and .gov backlinks- http://youtu.be/Acl9iPKsYKg
5. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create backlinks from article directories- http://youtu.be/ysAvWUHYAsg
6. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create forum backlinks- http://youtu.be/8DpZw5RE51k
7. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to analyze your local business competitors- http://youtu.be/_ChqyVqdYM8
8. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create guest blogging backlinks- http://youtu.be/ytiINKZ7sE0
9. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create press Release backlinks- http://youtu.be/cLrUjXWcihg
10.Google SEO Guide – Tips on how to create RSS backlinks- http://youtu.be/kI3P2NRlfIg
11. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create social bookmarking backlinks- http://youtu.be/si3fcm0OiwY
12. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create web 2.0 backlinks- http://youtu.be/d5vx9RM7yH0
13. Goog SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog commenting backlinks- http://youtu.be/u_N1UaiZzVQ
14. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create proper keyword research for your local business- http://youtu.be/vXDAOBRoR60
15. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to structure your website content for better SEO- http://youtu.be/APZsEqtWvuo
16. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to please Google human reviewers-http://youtu.be/2sYgLh9CHDI
17. Google SEO Guide: SEO Terms Defined- http://youtu.be/jJmVFLvbKf8
18. Google SEO Guide: Top negative SEO factors that will ruin your rankings- http://youtu.be/znGcxr9T7rA
19. Google SEO Guide: Tips on how to create blog network backlinks- http://youtu.be/2pj9tps26VQ
20. Google SEO Guide -Top positive SEO factors that will boost your rankings- http://youtu.be/mUvVcKqGHok