Google My Business Tips| How to set up Google My Business for results
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Discover 10 tips for an effective Google My Business Listing. As you know Google my business has replaced Google Places and Google Plus Local.
Having a fully optimized Google My Business listing is essential for any successful local search engine optimization strategy.
With Google My Business you are able to:
-Drive traffic to your website
-Collect and manage reviews
-Have access to stats ( number of views, how many times the listing was seen in search)
-Track actions (Calls, Map/Directions requested and much more!!)
-and much more!!
10 Tips for an Effective Google My Business Listing
1. Complete Your Profile 100%
2. Choose Proper Categories
3. Add All of Your Locations
4. Correct Any Duplicate or Inaccurate Information
5. Get Local Citations
6. Post Content, Photos, and Images
7. Optimize & Verify Your Page
8. Utilize the Insights Feature
9. Monitor & Respond to Customer Reviews
10. Encourage Reviews from Customers
Contact Us Today to Learn More! http://www.overflowlocal.com
Wisconsin’s fastest growing website design and digital marketing agency. Located near Green Bay in the beautiful city of Appleton, Wisconsin.
4321 W College Ave Suite #200A
Appleton, Wisconsin 54914