Digital Marketing Courses – Dubai, Abu Dhabi and across the GCC
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Alhumdo Lillah, 9,650+ people have already been trained in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, UAE, Saudi Arabia and across GCC since February 2010 by Najam Ahmed, Digital Marketing Strategist at SEO International – Find upcoming digital marketing courses details here: http://www.seointl.net/digital-marketing-training-courses-dubai/all-internet-marketing-courses-schedule/3-day-inbound-social-content-digital-marketing-training/
3-Day Digital Marketing & Social Media for Business Course
Day 1: Digital Marketing 101 & SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Day 2: Google AdWords & Google Analytics
Day 3: Social Media Marketing – Strategy, Tips & Tools
Course outline: http://www.seointl.net/digital-marketing-training-program-course-outline/
Digital Marketing Course Overview:
Understand the fundamentals and key elements of building an effective digital and social media marketing campaigns. Learn the strategies, tips and tools about SEO, PPC, social media, inbound, content and digital marketing at 3-day Inbound, Content Social & Digital Marketing Training workshop conducted by SEO International (a division of Al Wafaa Group), a Google Partner firm, based in Dubai, UAE. Digital marketing has no boundaries. It encompasses devices such as smartphones, tablets, laptops, game consoles, televisions, digital billboards, and media such as social media, SEO (search engine optimization), videos, content, email and lots more.
This 3-day workshop gives an overview + intermediate knowledge of Digital Marketing, including planning a website, website promotion, email and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) campaigns, Pay Per Click (PPC) campaigns and integrating digital marketing with traditional marketing.
This course is for anyone (marketers, managers and individuals) who wants to understand the key elements of building an effective digital marketing campaign. Covering best practice and using case studies throughout, the session offers a practical guide to the core techniques in digital marketing. Online tools and reference materials are highlighted throughout, enabling delegates to leave with solid hands-on knowledge that they can implement immediately upon return to the office.
– Create and/or improve a strategy for measuring and improving digital media effectiveness
– Review current approaches and identify areas for improving performance
– Search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click (PPC) marketing including Google AdWords, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook Ads
Social media including Facebook, Twitter, blogging, etc.
– Online advertising including ad networks and behavioral targeting
– Site content and copy
– Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning
– Digital Marketing Overview
– SEO – Search Engine Optimization
– Google AdWords – Search Engine Marketing | Display Advertising
– Google+ Local & Google Places – Connecting your business with local customers
– Inbound Digital Marketing Concepts and Implementation
– Social Media Marketing – Strategy | Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn | Google+
– Video Marketing – YouTube
– Facebook, Instagram & LinkedIn Advertising
– Email Marketing
– Google Analytics – Track your success
Register Today by visiting this page: