Content Marketing And SEO | Content Marketing Tutorial | Simplilearn
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Since the rise of the term content marketing, there’s been plenty of talk about the end of SEO and its replacement by the ‘new’ discipline. It’s true that many search agencies have since rebranded or have emphasized their content expertise, but this doesn’t mean that content marketing has rendered SEO obsolete. Indeed, the two disciplines should work together, and the use of either has to include both SEO and content if it is to be truly effective online.
Digital Marketing Certified Associate Training (DMCA): https://www.simplilearn.com/digital-marketing/digital-marketing-certified-associate-training?utm_campaign=Content-SEO-RpWsiJq4mFA&utm_medium=SC&utm_source=youtube
#contentmarketing #contentmarketingtutorial #contentmarketingstrategy #contentmarketing2017 #contentmarketingtutorialforbeginners
The Content Marketing Foundations course takes participants through all the fundamental aspects of Content Marketing- from identifying avenues to developing content to measuring results. This course trains participants in the essentials of planning and executing Content Marketing activity as well as measuring its impact.
Digital Marketing Certified Associate (DMCA) is a course designed by the industry experts to help you get a complete 360-degree knowledge in the digital marketing domain. This course not only ensures that the learners become complete digital marketer but also makes sure that they are industry ready and well-qualified for their next big career move. After taking this course, the learners will acquire the right skills through extensive hands-on practice on a wide range of simulations and projects that will enable them to launch and execute their own Digital Marketing campaigns.
Our courses are tailor-made for a practical learning where the participants can get hands-on experience in the latest and the best of Digital Marketing tools. Additionally, our Digital Marketing course will prepare the learners for the most sought-after certification exams like OMCA (OMCP), Facebook Marketing, YouTube Marketing, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Twitter Marketing.
What are the course objectives?
This course will enable you to:
1. Gain an in-depth understanding of the various digital marketing disciplines: search engine optimization (SEO), social media marketing, pay-per-click (PPC), Website Conversion Rate Optimization, web analytics, content marketing, mobile marketing, email marketing, programmatic buying, marketing automation and digital marketing strategy.
2. Master digital marketing execution tools: Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, Twitter Advertising, and YouTube Marketing.
3. Become a virtual digital marketing manager for an e-commerce company with Mimic Pro simulations included in our course. Practice SEO, SEM, Website Conversion Rate Optimization, email marketing and more.
4. Gain real-life experience by completing projects using Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing.
5. Learn how to formulate, plan, and execute effective digital marketing strategies with our digital marketing strategy module.
6. Prepare for top digital marketing certification exams such as OMCA, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Marketing, and YouTube Marketing certifications.
7. Become an expert in Twitter advertising—we developed the Twitter advertising module in this course in partnership with Twitter.
For more updates on courses and tips follow us on:
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Simplilearn
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/simplilearn
Get the android app: http://bit.ly/1WlVo4u
Get the iOS app: http://apple.co/1HIO5J0