Chris Von Wilpert shares his unconventional marketing tactics to get a buzz on your next articles
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Are you struggling trying to drive traffic to your content? In this entrepreneur interview with Chris Von Wilpert we dive deep on his out of the box promotion tactics to find out how he published the top article for Noah Kagan and Ok Dork. Learn top strategies from his successful promotion campaigns as well as his epic failures. Learn how Chris and his team arranged to send tacos to an office in Dublin and how he utilizes unique strategies like facebook messenger bots to mobilize traffic. We’ll also learn his strategy on how to write guest posts that get attention.
These tips and tricks are sure to ignite some creative inspiration for promoting your business.
The Growth Chronicles is a series of entrepreneur interviews on topics like how to be a startup founder and business origin stories with today’s top entrepreneurs.
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
Please watch: “What gets measured gets ____? How to use metrics to boost performance”