Beginners guide to SEO: getting started with blogs and articles
Posted by on / 0 Comments
Are you struggling to find the right strategies to make popular articles? In this beginners guide to SEO we’ll share some great marketing tactics and strategies to write articles that generate massive engagement and attention for your posts.
The SEO trends for 2018 include how to build authority on Google with skyscraper content, or extremely well written content that has great links and in depth research. Other tips and pointers on how to get your blog traction include a hub and spoke strategy. The Hub and Spoke concept is built on search ranking strategies that build a lot of links internally linking to your main piece of content.
►Subscribe to my Channel: http://youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=gogrowtheverywhere
For more marketing tips and business advice check out our podcast in iTunes and everywhere else at: http://www.growtheverywhere.com
Leave some feedback:
• What should I talk about next? Please let me know on Twitter – https://twitter.com/ericosiu or in the comments below.
• Enjoyed this episode? Let me know your thoughts in the comments, and please be sure to subscribe.
Connect with Eric Siu:
• Growth Everywhere Podcast – http://www.growtheverywhere.com/
• Marketing School Podcast – https://www.singlegrain.com/marketing-school-podcast/
• Single Grain – Digital Marketing Agency – http://www.singlegrain.com/
• Twitter https://twitter.com/ericosiu
Please watch: “Neville Medhora from Kopywriting Course on how to write like a champion”